Hazelby House is near the village of East Woodhay. It is in Berkshire but is very close to the boundary with Hampshire.
The house was built between 1900 and 1910 from a design by Sir Reginald Theodore Blomfield for Captain Sandbach. Some 40 years ago the house was bought by Martin and Prue Lane-Fox and they spent the next 20 years creating the 10 acre garden that is the highlight of the 350 acre estate.
The garden is divided into sections, featuring ornamental ponds, terraces, a lily pond and other areas that are themed. The house and grounds are not normally open to the public, but events are staged there from time to time in cooperation with the Hampshire Garden Trust.